Wednesday, September 21, 2022

What happend to 35mm film when I was gone?

 

It's time to go back to my analog love. So many nice colors outside now. It was only 4 degrees this morning and with that comes beautiful sunrises and fog.

Last week I bought myself an old cheap lomo camera "Lomo LC-A" again. I sell and buy cameras like a crazy person but that's who I am. 

One thing I notice when I was looking for new film. All the 35mm color film I want to buy is "out of stock" everywhere. And shouldn't be a surprise since I work in manufacturing and all my suppliers having problems with raw materials. But I missed, that film is now hard to come by as I mostly been in the digital world for a while.

So I try to find Lomochrome Purple and Lomo Turquoise. See if I can find any stock or any color film for that matter. There are still stocks for black and white but almost no color films in Sweden.


Shooting Lomochrome Purple for the first time

Samson Arnett-Roughley


Beers, Cameras and Lomo Turquoise!
Bad Flashes



No comments:

Post a Comment