Sunday, July 19, 2020

Lomo LC-A+



My new LOMO LC-A+ camera (the one I got in a aution I had problems with).

This classic Lomography 35mm film camera features the original Minitar-1 glass lens, a solid metal body, easy auto-exposure and precise zone focusing.

What could be better than the original Lomo LC-A? The Lomo LC-A+ of course! Produce photos with lush, radiant colors using the legendary Minitar-1 lens. Soar to new heights with fresh features and a whole range of experimental accessories. A defining camera in the history of Lomography, with the Lomo LC-A+ in your hand, you'll see the world in a whole new way (info from Lomography.com).

My camera I got from Brunos Bildverkstad (remember to support your small local business).


BBC LOMO Documentary  -Full HQ







No comments:

Post a Comment