Friday, July 24, 2020

Film swapping for multiple exposures - Magic!


I could not sleep the other night so end up at youtube with a cup of tea at 2am and fever. Find the best clip and got so happy. Why have I not heard aboute this before? "Film Swapping" for multiple exposures and wow - that is so magic!

Its extra special to swap films now when you are not going to travel 2020. I will load my Nikon F2 with film from Lomography - Lady Grey.

Hope I can join this "A roll for a roll".
You send an exposed roll of a film to a random person, and we'll have someone else send you a roll, for you to double expose, process and keep.

Sounds good? Leave your email address and we'll let you know when we're letting more people in.
Link to the page: https://roll4roll.com/









No comments:

Post a Comment