Sunday, February 11, 2018

10 Tips for Better Landscape Photos by Kai W

This week it´s the portrait. But I have already started to plan next weeks challenge - Traditional Landscape.

Never really photographed landscapes before so it will be a new thing with long exposure and a little bit hard for me so I start to look for the cheapest tripods that I can find (when I just bought both a new camera and a bag) I need a tripod that is light so I don't get pain in my back.

QuarterInch Tripod (299 sek) 
from Jula


Manfrotto Stativ Compact Light MKCOMPACTLT-BK - Black (549 sek)
from Scandinavian Photo


Hama Tripod Star 700 (199 sek)
from Elgiganten


or this one?
Manfrotto Compact Action MMCOMPACTACT-BK Black (250 sek)
from Scandinavian Photo



10 Tips for Better Landscape Photos by Kai W



1 comment:

  1. Hama is Good. C bought one two years ago and it's pretty stable.

    ReplyDelete