Saturday, July 13, 2024

Vandal Daylight color negative film 200 ASA



Summer = Color film and LOMO

My latest purchase was "Vandal Daylight" color negative film 200ASA. It offers a remarkable exposure tolerance, enabling it to capture intricate details and create a distinctive halo effect in photographs. This is the text I found online. Lets wait for the sample pitures I will post in 2 weeks. Its not many online for this film. 

Designed for use in daylight, this film is also versatile enough to be used in diverse lighting conditions, allowing for the creation of different artistic effects.

With the pre-removal of the graphite layer, Vandal Daylight film can be conveniently processed using C-41 chemistry, either at a professional photo lab or in a home darkroom.

I bought it at my favorite store in Stockholm (gamla stan) Bruno's Bildverkstad Link: Brunosbildverkstad


No comments:

Post a Comment