Monday, September 25, 2023

My colorfilms to the lab

 

Today I went to my lab "Team Framkallning" with 7 rolls of film (last film was still in the camera) all colorfilm that I took the last 2 months. 

I still have 2 rolls of color film left before I go all over to black & white. So I need to capture fall colors and to play with double exposure on this rolls.

So what should I call my new Lomography project? When I started checking the meaning of LOMO all this came up on google.

LOMO - Stands for Lights Out, Missionary Only.

LOMO - Or lomo curado, is a dry-cured pork tenderloin popular in Spain.

LOMO - Stands for "Lowest Occupied Molecular Orbital".

LOMO - Stands for "Laughing off my outie-hole".

LOMO - Love of missing out.

So my ide have changed, think that I need to include lomography in the name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment