Friday, February 4, 2022

My new book that I ordered - Photobook guide

Photobook guide: How to create a photobook & exhibition.

Take your photo project to the next level - make a photo book.

Give your photo project a good finish in the form of a photo book and an exhibition. Tommy Arvidson shows you how to succeed with your own photo book. In addition, he guides you to the important events where you meet publishers, designers and partners - and photo book buyers.

Learn

- Succeeds with the difficult image selection and finding the right graphic form

- Apply for funding and scholarships

- Collaborate with a publisher (or publish the book yourself)

- Arrange a vernissage and an exhibition

- Market and sell your book to bookcases and galleries

- Where all the best exhibition halls, fairs and bookcases are

I still only have a dream of making my book with portraits and their music. I already know what I want it to look like inside. This book I just bought may be what I'm looking for to get started on my big project or I realise that this is a stupid ide and I will let it go ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment