Tuesday, July 6, 2021

German Photomarathon 2021

I got an email today that there will soon be a new photo marathon in Stockholm but it would be more fun to do it in another country or city. I have German visitors on my site every day so this tip is for you!

And let's hope this pandemic disappears soon so we can start traveling again and take the cheap train "Snälltåget" to Berlin, Hamburg or Hannover..

When I counted my list of all the world photomarathons, there were 25 in Germany alone "wow"..


Endlich ein tolles Geschenk für Fotografen!
Jetzt einen GUTSCHEIN für den 5. Fotomarathon Hannover am 11.09.2021 verschenken! Ladet eure Freunde ein oder verschenkt einfach die Teilnahme am Fotomarathon zum Geburtstag! 

Wie bekommt ihr einen Gutschein? 
Schreibt uns einfach eine kurze Nachricht über die Kontaktseite: fotomarathon-hannover.de


No comments:

Post a Comment