Tuesday, April 9, 2019

My world through a plastic lens and music with MOTOR!K

I had to sell all my good cameras this month and it does hurt like hell. How to proceed after such a disaster?

But things start to fall into place and there is a meaning to most things. In February, I found 3 Lomography books on sale. they were crazy cheap and now I understand why I found them. I have my Lomo cameras left. 2 Diana mini and a classic Diana from the '60s.

Apparently, I should be analouge and take lots of pictures and have fun. So bad happy pictures without sharpness are my new thing. I have one Diana mini loaded with Kosmo film, so black and white and one Diana mini with color. But today I have got a fever.




(today I post old pictures but soon lots of new Lomo)

morning music
MOTOR!K


No comments:

Post a Comment