Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Nikon camera history



I´m a big Nikon fan and what I love with my first Nikon F2 is the weight, the feeling, and the sound when you take a picture. And it's so good-looking too.

I applied for a job on Nikon a couple of weeks ago but got quickly a reply that I was too old for the job. That is pure evil but I guess that it was not meant for me.

Love Nikon's development over time and who does not want the new Z7? that is my dream camera number one!

The Nikon Z mount system draws on over a century of experience in optical manufacturing. The system's large lens mount features a 55mm inner diameter and short 16mm flange focal distance, allowing for flexibility in the optical design of NIKKOR Z lenses; with maximum apertures as wide as f / 0.95 possible. The inside diameter of the Z mount is 17% larger than the Nikon F mount-it's also larger than any full-frame mount available.


Kai W - Nikon Z7 Hands-on First Look


The Body: Evolution of Nikon Quality | Nikon Z Mount System


No comments:

Post a Comment