Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Kosmo Foto Mono film 100/36 and music with Depeche Mode

How do you get an idea for a new photo project? I combine what I love most. Which are cameras from the 40-70s and music of all shapes. Will be a big collection of portraits.

I know its not new if you looking at my old photos but I need a brand new start. Restart and what could be better than "Analogue Love"? Love is the best.. 

Start with new film - Kosmo Foto Mono and I love the box. The most beautiful I ever seen. 

The film is an existing emulsion made by a European film producer. It is new stock produced in 2018.
Kosmo Foto Mono can be used on sunny days, overcast conditions or indoors with studio lighting, flash or natural light.
The film is a traditional black-and-white chemistry that can be developed with formulations such as Perceptol, Tetenal and Rodinal.
Kosmo Foto Mono can be pull-processed to ISO 50 or push-processed to ISO 400 with corresponding changes in development time.

And a new note book - I´m ready to start!





Link to Kosmo Foto


evening music
Depeche Mode - Photographic - Keller Technik Remix



No comments:

Post a Comment