Sunday, March 19, 2017

Music portraits

Before my 52-week challenge that starts tomorrow and this time it's for real. Will do it even if I don't have the energy and use Nikon F2, Diana 151, Agfa Clack, Agfa Optima, Brownie Cresta, Kodak Retina1 and lots of film rolls.

And I went through some of my old portraits to get inspired and it is mostly music portraits. Now I look forward to a whole new chapter of making new pictures.


Tara 


 Eskil


Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan


Marielle Mademoiselle


Zak



Janina


Detachments


Guillermo Lorca Castro



Evelyn


Gavin


Colin


Moa


Andrea


Dirk



Graham


Jesse


Lizzy


Nina


Tysta Mari


Joanna


 Evil Conduct


Peter


Pepi


Jan


8kHz Mono


Henrik


Mattias


Adina

Depeche Mode - Photographic - KellerTechnik Remix


No comments:

Post a Comment