Saturday, October 29, 2016

Vredeborch Felica camera from 1957

Bought a small fine renovation project for nothing and it lacks only part where the name sat. I think I can put one a piece of fake leather or something like that and she becomes beautiful again.

Felica is a medium format film viewfinder like box camera made by Vredeborch GmbH, Nordenham, Germany and introduced in c.1957.

Film: 120 roll, picture size 6x6cm
Lens: meniscus lens 60mm f/8, filter slip-on
Built-in yellow filter, sets with a lever on the lens-shutter barrel
Aperture: two apertures, sunny (f/16) and cloudy (f/8)
Setting: lever and symbols on the lens-shutter barrel
Focus range: 1.5-8m +inf
Focusing: manual front element focusing with three settings: 1.5-3m, 3-8m and 8m-inf



Here you can choose a yellow filter




two options - sun or clouds










1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I'm glad and really thankful of you guys about the information which you have provided me about Felica { Bunny in India}. I found this camera in my grandfathers cupboard and wanted to operate this as I'm a photographer based in India.
    This little information has helped me a lot.

    Thank you.

    AviRal Sen
    May.24.2018

    ReplyDelete